SERTEKS TEKSTİL MAKİNALARI SAN. LTD. ŞTİ.
İkitelli Organize Sanayi Mahallesi, Eski Turgut Özal Caddesi, No: 29/A PK 34306
Başakşehir, İstanbul / TURKEY
T. +90.212 549 43 93 | +90.212 549 73 09 | +90.212 549 74 36
TUBULAR AND OPEN WIDTH DAMPENING WITH MOISTURE CONTROL SYSTEM
The system consist two dampening units to dampen both surface of the fabric. There are 20 pieces liquid offending dish in the system. In this way, the amount of fluid is applied evenly over the entire width. Only 25% of the liquid is applied to the fabric, more over the remaining 75% of it returns on flow pipes and the feeding unit.
This aerodynamic structure of the dishes, it accurs equally dampen both sides of the fabric. Dish of the constant rototion speed; 20 to 50 microns produces very fine droplets. In process, 20 to 1800 ml water is sprayed per square meter of fabrics. The stimulating belt which turns the dishes has a safety system for probable problems. Body structure, which contains the dish is made from 316 quality stainless steel.
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
ADVANTAGES OF DAMPENING SYSTEM
CENTER LIQUID FEEDING UNIT
Feeding Unit that can be applied to bowl which allows fluid to be given. 75% of the liquid applied to the tank when the filter is returned. Here, air, etc.. Is to prevent contamination. Level with a liquid level float is controlled automatically.
Reised (2 yarn - 3 yarn) fabric shrinkage in the volue of 9-10 points are pulled down.
Interlock fabrıcs provide
Tube and similar goods supreme extended opera tions such as printing from a shrinkage value after the 8-9 score corrects distortion.
For Compacting Machine for Tubular Knitted Fabrics
Total Motor Power
For Compacting Machine With Tenter for Open Knitted Fabrics